1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Place the 8 oz. block of feta into an oven safe baking dish. (Note that you will be serving out of this same dish.)
3. Pour the ½ cup of extra virgin olive oil over the block of cheese.
4. Arrange the mixed olives around the block of cheese.
5. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the fresh juice from one half over the cheese; cut the other half in half and place it into the baking dish.
6. Sprinkle the garlic and herb seasoning over everything, followed by the fresh rosemary, red chili flakes, and freshly ground pepper.
7. Place the dish into the oven to bake for about 20 minutes or until slightly bubbling and the cheese is softening to become spreadable.
8. Once done, remove from the oven and serve right away with your choice of crackers, bread, or veggies.