Happy Sunday! It was pointed out to me that “The Sunday Seven” had a much nicer ring than “The Sunday Eight”, so today I’m sharing a list of 7 things that caught my eye on the web this week… 😀
1. It’s no secret that Scandinavians know a thing or two about surviving frigid winters and minimalist design, but the Nordic countries top the list when it comes to living happily—find out more about the place voted the happiest on earth.
2. Such an cool read about the roses that go into making the iconic perfume Chanel No. 5. Find out the specific place they come from, and how many are used in each bottle!
3. A great mini-history on memorable wines that made their mark on the industry and greater public. 40 wines that changed the way we drink.
4. About couturier Hubert de Givenchy — his relationship with muse Audrey Hepburn, and his lasting impact on the fashion industry beyond Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
5. A short and absolutely amazing timelapse video of Iceland — makes me want to plan a trip!
6. Interesting piece about the painstaking and crucial work of the vineyard manager that is not known by most wine drinkers.
7. Last but not least—some of you may have seen this on my Instagram feed earlier this week, but here’s a bit more… I’m headed back out to Napa in a couple of weeks and can’t wait to check out Ashes & Diamonds, the gorgeous new mid-mod winery from the son of Darioush Khaledi.
Have a great rest of your weekend!
xx — BB
0 comments on “The Sunday Seven 03.18.18”