This is a new favorite Ina Garten recipe. It’s a perfect lighter-tasting treat for the holidays or a special occasion, and makes a great gift. Super easy to make with only 20 minutes of prep!
Easy White Chocolate Bark
- ½ cup whole shelled salted pistachios
- 16 ounces good white chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup diced dried apricots
2. Place the pistachios in one layer on another sheet pan and bake for 8 minutes. This step adds a nice richness to the recipe. Set aside to cool.
3. Place three quarters of the white chocolate in a heat-proof glass bowl and put it in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir the chocolate with a rubber spatula, return it to the microwave for another 30 seconds, then stir again. Continue to heat and stir in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is just melted. Immediately stir in the remaining chocolate and allow it to sit at room temperature, stirring often, until it's completely smooth. (If you need to heat it a little more, place it in the microwave for another 15 seconds.)
4. Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread it lightly to fill the drawn rectangle. Sprinkle the top evenly with the cooled pistachios, cranberries, and apricots. Press the nuts and fruit lightly so they will set in the chocolate. Set aside for at least 2 hours until firm or refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cut or break the bark in 16 pieces and serve at room temperature. The bark will stay fresh in an airtight container for several days.
This bark can be made in so many delicious variations — in addition to fruit and nuts, you can try white chocolate peppermint, pretzel, or Oreos!
0 comments on “Easy White Chocolate Bark”