Happy Sunday and happy holiday weekend! On Sundays I’ve been sharing a list of 7 things that caught my eye online this week…
1. Pantone announced what colors we will crave for home in 2019. I loved their “Classico” palette with swan white and camel, deep teal, gray flannel, burgundy, and caviar, rich gold and apricot brandy. They also had a more intense “Cravings” palette, shown in the header image, as well.
2. A 2-story Eichler on sale for 1.3m in Marin County! Is it a coincidence that I’ll be in Marin next weekend? (I wish!). Take a photo tour.
3. In this article, bartenders lament over forgotten drinks — here’s a quick refresher on some refreshing classics!
4. Scandanavian flair while glamping! Opening in June is the Eastwind Hotel & Bar in the Catskills, with all your glamping needs including a cocktail bar (a must!). The view from this cabin is pretty amazing!
5. We have heard of aging in cheese, steaks, wine, and spirits, Now, sushi?! Some chefs say the best fish is aged. I am not sold!
6. I always love a good cookbook recommendation, and here is some inspiration to cook the uncomplicated, uncluttered way. Two new cookbooks and one cult classic to help you find the beauty in simple recipes.