This summer, I’ve loved making this tropical smoothie bowl for breakfast and lunch. It’s made with blended mango, pineapple and banana and topped with blueberries, coconut flakes and granola. Very simple and fresh, and it feels like you’re really treating yourself. Enjoy!
Mango Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time 7 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ½ banana
- 1 cup coconut water
- ¼ cup mango chunks
- ¼ cup pineapple chunks
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp granola (store-bought or homemade)
- Unsweetened coconut flakes, for garnish
1. Add the coconut water and frozen fruit into a high-powered blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
2. Pour into two bowls and add your toppings.
0 comments on “Mango Smoothie Bowl”