I don’t know about you, but I crave only cheese and carbs the minute the temperature drops below 80 degrees! I wanted to make a fall version of everyone’s go-to appetizer. Baked brie is simple, but classic for a reason!
In this rendition, chopped walnuts and crunchy pistachios pair with warm figs. The thyme adds a beautiful color and depth, and the salted honey adds that touch of sweetness. This is easy to throw together and makes a beautiful holiday plate!
Baked Brie with Honey, Figs & Thyme
- ¼ cup honey
- Kosher salt
- 1 wheel of brie cheese
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup pistachios, chopped
- 5-6 figs, quartered
- Sprigs of fresh thyme, for garnish
- Sliced baguette or crackers, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, add a few pinches of salt to the honey and mix until combined.
3. Place the wheel of brie in the center of a baking dish. Add the nuts on top of the brie, then the sliced figs and thyme sprigs.
4. Transfer to the oven to bake for 8–10 minutes. Remove from the oven and drizzle with honey. Serve with crackers or slices of bread. Serve immediately.