Strawberries, watermelon, raspberries and pomegranate seeds make for a juicy and delicious red summer fruit salad. A spoonful of yogurt and drizzle of honey finish this off for the perfect light and refreshing breakfast.
Red Summer Fruit with Yogurt & Honey
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups yogurt, your preferred type (I used Greek)
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- Mint leaves, for garnish
1. Place all the fruit in a medium-sized bowl and mix together.
2. Divide the fruit evenly between two plates and top with the yogurt.
3. Drizzle the honey on top and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Add a mint leaf for garnish and serve immediately.