Ok, you all just have to make these – oven baked fries with truffle oil and parmesan and I swear they are just as good as deep fried fries! Save yourself the extra calories! These are easy to make – you just season hand cut potatoes with garlic, grated parmesan, parsley and truffle oil and bake until golden and crispy. Plus they will make your house smell delicious. I served these with burgers, but they would be great with a steak, or any other roasted veggies.
Baked Parmesan Truffle Fries
- 2 large russet potatoes, or 3 medium, hand-cut into fries
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley minced
- Kosher salt and ground pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Cut potatoes into ¼ inch thick fries, leaving the skin on. The fries obviously look best if you cut them very straight.
3. In a large bowl combine hand cut fries, parmesan cheese, olive oil, truffle oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Toss until evenly coated.
4. Transfer to a greased baking sheet and spread evenly with the least amount of overlap possible.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crispy. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving. They will continue to crisp up as they cool. Top with a little extra fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Drizzle with additional truffle oil if needed and serve!
xx — BB